We do not share data from this site, apart from:
- The aggregated data returns from the group returns, that is, how many people attended a group and where the group was run
- The facility for you to show that Solihull Approach groups are running in your local area, which will show on Ourplace, the website for parents.
If you used a credit card to make a purchase, this is through one designated payment provider. We do not have access to your credit card details.
Right to be forgotten
If you would like your personal details erased from the system please let us know using the contact form
All e-mails sent out to individuals include an option to opt out from receiving any information again.
Right to access
If you would like a copy of the personal details we hold about you please let us know using the contact form.
Management of data:
- We retain data for research purposes and to inform individuals of information, research, training and purchasing.
- All of the data is held in a secure manner. The data is stored on a separate server that can only be accessed by our staff.
- Our staff have received data protection training
- If you use a credit card to purchase our courses, this is through one designated payment provider. We do not have access to your credit card details.
Individual rights and consent:
Consent when we start processing your data will be done in a variety of ways.