Antenatal: Journey to Parenthood resource pack (e version) for purchases of 60 packs and over
The revised Antenatal: Journey to Parenthood Resource Pack is available in both a print version and an e version.
For the e version, each person has their own electronic copy which they access with their own log in details. This means that it is accessible to them on their PC or tablet at home or work.
Included with the e version is a license for the Leaflet Pack, to print copies of all the leaflets. (This is also included with the paper version.)
Each user will receive a Resource Pack and a Leaflet Pack.
The Leaflet Pack can be downloaded to print. The Resource Pack is like an e book which can only be accessed online to read it.
The e version of the Resource Pack will always be the most up to date version.
*Terms and conditions
- To qualify for the bulk order purchase price the correct quantity must be selected in the shopping cart.
- Bulk order prices are only available when the correct quantity is purchased.
- e versions are supplied as .pdf (Portable Document Format) files. It is the responsibility of the user to obtain a copy of appropriate software necessary for viewing the e version. Instructions will be supplied.
- Any purchase of an e version file entitles the user to ONE copy of that file, which may be shared between any device(s) owned by or registered to that user. Please DO NOT make illegal copies of your e version files. This is considered a breach of copyright, against which legal action will be taken.
- All e version products listed and sold via this website are copyrighted to ©Solihull Approach.
- We may make any changes in the specification of our products to conform with any applicable safety or other statutory or recommended European Union requirements which do not materially affect their quality or performance.
- In the case of the e version, permission is granted to download a SINGLE copy of an e version to installed readers or applications registered in the users name, for use by the user at any time, provided that:
- 1. the e version is not distributed or transmitted over any network or communication line
- 2. the e version is for personal use only;
- 3. the e version is not copied, printed or modified in any way;
- 4. you do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the e version. This permission is effective until terminated.
- Solihull Approach is certain that all e version files supplied are safe for download and do not carry any malware which could harm or otherwise damage or render inoperable the purchaser’s ereader/computer. However, all e version files are purchased at the purchaser’s risk.
- If we provide you with information about the use for which our products are designed and about any conditions necessary to ensure that they will be safe, then you must use our products according to our guidelines.
- Solihull Approach states that upon purchasing a ‘pre-order’, payment will be deducted instantly from the purchaser’s account or via invoice. The product will then be dispatched on or after the publication date.
Resource Packs are designed as a distance learning resource, with case studies and reflective questions to support moving theory to practice. They include and build on the information from the 2 Day Foundation Training. They are available in a print version or an e version.