We have worked to put together a raft of things to support you in supporting children and families.
In summary, here they are:
- All our training for you is now live virtual training. You can book an individual training place. For teams we can run a training for upto 12 people as a live, virtual training wherever you are. See Our Trainings or contact us on email@example.com .
- Individual practitioners can complete any or all of our 3 online courses for practitioners on trauma, attachment or brain development. Following requests, we now can offer these as a Multi User Licence for an area for an unlimited number of practitioners …very cost effective as well as a great way to raise trauma awareness, for example. https://solihullapproachparenting.com/online-trauma/
- The 5 online courses for parents are now available across Scotland, N Ireland, Wales and 40 counties in England on a Multi User Licence. If you live in an area without one and want to know more, then please contact us or ring on 0121 296 4448. We love to talk about destigmatising access to information for parents! The courses are available here.
- Free webinar on using the online course ‘Understanding your child’ to work one to one with parents, face to face or virtually.
- Free webinar on how to use the online courses for parents as the scaffolding to run live virtual groups with parents.
- Free How to Guide on running live virtual groups for parents. https://solihullapproachparenting.com/running-live-virtual-groups/
- Free webinar on how to run live virtual groups for parents.
- Free webinar on how to run the 2 Day Foundation training as a live, virtual training