PAYMENT AND DELIVERY DETAILS
Please ensure that both delivery and invoice details are written in full.
Invoices will be raised and sent out from University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust finance department.
To add the Solihull Approach as a supplier on your procurement system, use the name of University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust. Bank details can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like the option of paying by credit card for eligible trainings, please complete the order form and click on ‘Send order’ and the credit card payment screen will appear.
Postage and Packaging
UK: P&P is included in the prices.
International: there will be an additional charge to the prices below depending on your delivery address.
The Solihull Approach office will contact you to confirm the cost of postage and the additional cost will be added to your invoice.
Deadline for submission of orders is Friday at 5 pm for delivery on Thursday the following week
Training places are subject to availability. If a training place is not available on the date you have requested, we will email you.
Please make sure you have the relevant manual.
If not – Order Manual Here
Please note for Foundation train the trainer training the 5 main training manuals are:
- 2 Day Foundation Trainers’ Training manual is for training any practitioner working with children (0-18 years) and their families
- Fostering & Adoption and Social Worker Foundation Trainers’ Manual is for training practitioners working in fostering or adoption and social work
- Antenatal 2 Day Foundation Trainers’ Manual is for practitioners in the antenatal team and practitioners working in the antenatal and postnatal period
- Adult 2 Day Foundation Training: ‘Keeping trauma in mind’ Trainers’ Manual is for practitioners working with adult clients (prerequisite Training: attended either the Adult Foundation training (‘Keeping trauma in mind’) or the generic 2 Day Foundation Training plus the Understanding Trauma seminar).
- Whole School Training Trainers’ Manual to train a whole school (up to groups of 50 staff per training group)
For all other trainers’ manuals including ‘combined foundation’ and ‘facilitators trainings’ and ‘training others to train others’ please refer to ‘Order Page‘.
If you are unsure of which manual to order or which previous trainings you need to have completed in order to buy your trainers manual, please contact the office on 0121 296 4448. We love to hear from you!
IMPORTANT: Please include the dates you attended 2 Day Foundation Training and other relevant training (where training is a prerequisite) on the order form in the ‘Job Titles’ box